When I go camping, I like to plan out my meal menu. This way we can have some overlap in ingredients, but still create different things to eat. One of the best parts about doing this is that on the last day for breakfast we can combine all our leftovers and have very unique creation each time. Bratwurst Breakfast Foil Pack is a great way to use up any leftover bratwurst you have from the night before.
Here’s what you will need to get this recipe started. This will make enough breakfast for two of you.
- 2 bratwurst sausages
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups of diced hash brown potato (We used Hungry Jack Hash Browns)
- Diced green pepper and onion, to taste
- Salt and ground pepper
- Shredded cheese
Breakfast is a great meal to change things up a little and to get your day going. Here are some ways you can change things up a little.
- Instead of frozen potatoes, cut up some fresh potatoes into small pieces.
- For those who love mushrooms, add some mushrooms, green onion, and garlic powder to each pack. .
- Cook over an open campfire by placing your packs on medium coals for 15 to 25 minutes or until sausage and egg are fully cooked.
- Make some ground pork patties to place on top instead of the brats.