The Hard Work Network
The problem with “About” pages on most websites is they never get updated. You can never tell if what is stated is the current reality or throwback to days gone by. My friends, James Dibben and Josh Bulloc are trying to change this. The solution? The Current Hard Work page. The purpose of this page is to keep track of projects I’m working on and to create some level of accountability. If anything stays on this list too long, call me out. Sometimes I need a kick in the pants.
Current Hard Work Projects:
Continual Effort Projects:
- Create content for this blog at least 1day a week. (A second post every once in a while is a possiblity)
- Create at least 1 outdoor cooking tutorial each month
- Do a better job of showcasing people and products I believe in
Do It Once Projects:
- Seek out outdoor cooking and backyard lifestyle product inventors to help them market their products. (Business opportunity?)
- Improve sales performance of BackyardLifeBlog.com Shop products (Keep building momentum)
- Create helpful, content rich products to help people live the Backyard Life
Baby related projects: Paint and furnish the nursery, get the rest of the house ready, finish lingering projects before it’s too late.
- Focus on taking care of Liz and Timothy. Raise a happy healthy little boy.
- Continue toward my goal of reading 12 books this year.
- Figure out life as a family of 3.
Do you want to have more accountability to get things done? Consider becoming a part of the Hard Work Network. You can find graphics like the one at the top of this page at http://bluecollarliving.com/current-hard-work.
If you choose to join, go to http://bluecollarliving.com/hardwork and fill out the form. James will take care of you. Let’s form a community to encourage, persuade, and inspire each other to get the hard work done. To send a message to the Hard Work Network community on Twitter, be sure to use hashtag #HWN. Save a search for hashtag #HWN to see have other members’ tweets to show up in your Twitter stream.