Making a Bacon and Havarti Stufz burger (or any Stufz burger, for that matter) is quite simple. This video shows you how to do it!
Ingredients for 2 burgers:
- 1 pound of ground beef, turkey, chicken, or pork
- 4-6 rashers of center cut bacon, cooked, drained, and chopped
- shredded Havarti cheese
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Grill set up with a 2 zone fire
- Be sure your grill grate is clean and well oiled.
- Place your Stufz burgers on your grill over the hot zone. Cover and sear for 4 minutes.
- Flip burgers over and sear the other side for 4 minutes.
- Move your Stufz burgers to the safe zone until they are cooked through — Probably 8-10 minutes.
- Let your burgers rest for a minute or two before serving.
Coulda, Woulda, Shoulda’s:
- If you have issues with your burgers splitting open, you could add an egg to the ground beef.
- You could also add some breadcrumbs as a filler. Flavored breadcrumbs work well to add extra flavor.
If you have ideas for other Stufz burgers, please leave a comment below. Maybe I’ll give it a try and post the results!