It’s been over a month since my last Current Hard Work Update, so it’s definitely due. I’ve been very busy working on non-current hard work projects and doing some traveling, so I don’t feel too bad about it.
I have been following through on several of my Current Hard Work commitments including:
- Create content for this blog at least 3 days a week.
- Write posts for LetsBlogOff.com consistently
- Create at least 1 outdoor cooking tutorial each month
- Reconfigure pages on BackyardLifeBlog.com to make more sense (this one could still use some more work)
I’m working on these two:
- Create helpful, content rich products to help people live the Backyard Life
- Do a better job of showcasing people and products I believe in
I swung open the doors to the BackyardLifeBlog.com Shop to provide easy access to some of the products that help me live the Backyard Life. I still have more products to add. Hopefully I’ll have a chance to do that sooner rather than later. If you have any suggestions for products to add or ideas to make the shop more user-friendly, please let me know.
If you’d like to join the Hard Work Network, click here!