As a final hurrah to the Summer (hopefully the weather holds out a few more weeks), We are heading to Bayfield, WI to spend the weekend. Here’s what we plan on doing:
- Drive on backroads the whole way to see what the small towns of the Wisconsin woods have to offer.
- Stop in Hayward and eat at the original Famous Dave’s BBQ. (Practically a pilgrimage, if you ask me.)
- Seek out a giant muskie.
- Catch a Lake Superior sunrise
- Watch the boats come and go from the harbor.
- Comb the shores for sea glass.
- Eat good food.
- Hang out with the locals.
How do you celebrate summer?