Everyone has a favorite summer drink. Here are my top 5 Backyard Life Beverages.
- Take an insulated Tervis Tumbler glass and fill it almost to the top with crushed ice. Then pour in Dr Pepper to the top. Drink it while eating the crushed ice. Kinda strange, I know. TIP: Use regular Dr Pepper. Diet Dr Pepper makes the ice clump up.
- Peach, raspberry or mint iced tea over ice.
- Locally brewed Crispin Hard Cider — Tastes like apple cider with bubbles like champagne.
- New to the list — McDonald’s Frozen Strawberry Lemonade. What can I say? It’s refreshing and cheap!
- Arnold Palmer — Half iced tea and half lemonade. The best of both worlds.
What’s your favorite Backyard Life beverage? Leave your comments below!